Monday, November 3, 2008

Assignment for all readers: Don't assume McCain has it in the bag!


I know all the polls are almost in 100 percent agreement that momentum is clearly on McCain's side. I know Obama, Biden and Murtha have collectively insulted, alienated and discounted 85% of their crucial Pennsylvania voters over the past couple of weeks. I know despite an overwhelmingly large Democratic advantage in early voting, Obama isn't chalking up an equally overwhelmingly large lead in the exit polls. I know crucial voting blocks such as Catholics, evangelicals, free-thinking blue collar workers and small business owners are as motivated as they ever have been for McCain. I know the market has stabilized and gas prices are way down. I know Obama has promised to raise business taxes and allow the Bush tax cuts expire in 2010.


Please, don't assume McCain has it in the bag. Get out and vote!

2 comments:

A Blogger said...

Uhm all the latest polls are showing that it would seem Obama has this one in the bag.

Jay said...

Sorry,
Tongue-in-cheek is tough to pull off in a blog. I was doing my best MSNBC in reverse.